The Paper Florist
Paper Flowers are not only beautiful, but also incredibly versatile. They can be used to create everything from simple home decorations and gorgeous gifts to unique centrepieces and decorative one-off bouquets, all made from the most basic and inexpensive materials. Suzi McLaughlin's step-by-step tutorials cover a beautiful array of flowers including bluebells, peonies, poppies, cherry blossom and more, and will teach everything you need to know. Make delicate lifelike flowers, or let your imagination run wild and use Suzi's techniques to create playful hybrids. Adorn your home with colour and style with just a few simple steps.
The flowers are accompanied by templates for every shape used in the book, as well as instructions on how to display your creations to their full potential. Whether you want to make a gloriously blousy bouquet, a bejewelled cherry blossom branch or an impressive floral centrepiece, this book is sure to delight and inspire.
A perfect Florist Journal for your day-to-day work
Track your next project, daily tasks or notes on lined paper College-ruled in this 6 x 9" handy sized journal. It comes with 115 lined pages for your daily notes. The cream paper pages are bound by a classy black and gold cover. This makes a perfect gift for all who loves to be Florist. This is a useful and gorgeous Florist journal book.
Florist Journal Features
· Line paper College-ruled notebook (medium ruled)
· 115 lined pages printed on cream paper
· Simple, Stylish, Elegant Cover Art
· Soft, glossy and classy gold-effect Cover
· 6x9" dimensions; the perfect handy size for all purposes, fitting perfectly into your backpack or bag.
· Journals, notebooks and logs are the perfect gift for any occasion, particularly as Christmas or Birthday gifts