|Roses and Baby Wrap Gift Box
| From $89.95||
Delivery available in: Geelong, Gosford & Central Coast and Hobart & Launceston.
Congratulate mum and her new baby with long stemmed roses and practical, pretty Petite Papinelle cotton baby blanket gift box.
Delivered in our signature Roses Only box with delicious Chocolatier chocolates, this gift for a new addition to the family will bring a smile to both mum and a bub!
About Petite Papinelle:
Petite Papinelle is Papinelle Australia’s luxury baby range, utilising the natural comforts in cotton along with superior finishing techniques and unique designs; their baby collection finally offers what has been missing in Australian baby wear: style, innovation and comfort.
Rose Gift Box for Babies Includes:
• 6, 12 or 24 long stemmed roses
• Petite Papinelle cotton wrap in Oatmeal
• Petite Papinelle wash cloths x 2
• Small Chocolatier chocolates, 40g
• Roses Only logo box
This gift is suitable for a Baby Girl or Baby Boy, New Baby, Congratulations Gift for new parents, New Baby gift for employee, staff member, colleague or friend.
Are you looking for other Baby Gifts? Find more gift ideas on our Gifts for Babies page.
Click here for Flowers Delivery Terms & Conditions:
Roses Only and Lush Flowers Pty Ltd, trading as Roses Only Group, supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol.
NEW SOUTH WALES: all orders for liquor are facilitated and processed by Roses Only and Lush Flowers Pty Ltd, ABN: 60 065 255 692, Liquor License No. LIQP770010370 (NSW)
WARNING: under the Liquor Act 2007:
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
VICTORIA: all orders for liquor are facilitated and processed by Roses Only and Lush Flowers Pty Ltd, ABN: 60 065 255 692, Liquor License No. 3605 2526 (VIC).
WARNING: Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998:
- It is an offence for a licensee to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (penalty exceeds $7,000)
- It is an offence for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (penalty exceeds $600).